Imran Khan cannot address via PTV: Pervaiz Rashid
He said that Imran Khan was given enough time in the National Assembly to speak on the matter.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif addressed the nation on 5th April by television to defend his family’s business practices, denying any wrongdoing and calling corruption claims "old accusations repeated over and over again".
Nawaz Sharif set up a commission to investigate allegations, based on leaked documents from Panama Papers.
Political opponents, notably Imran Khan, have accused Sharif’s family of having gained the funds illegally through corruption during his two previous stints as prime minister in the 1990s.
On the other hand, Bilawal has opposed Imran Khan's demand to address via PTV.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020