Balochistan Bar president Bilal Anwar Kasi gunned down in Quetta
QUETTA (Staff Report) - Balochistan Bar Association (BBA) president, Bilal Anwar Kasi, was gunned down on Monday in an apparent targeted killing incident in Quetta.
According to the police, the car of the lawyer leader came under attack on Manno Jan road in the city. The assailants were riding a motorbike and could not be identified immediately.
The officials said that further investigation into the murder incident was still underway.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif strongly condemned the assassination of President Balochistan Bar Association, Bilal Kasi, and the Quetta blast.
In his message, the Prime Minister directed the Ministry of Interior and the provincial government to hunt down the perpetrators of this brutal act.
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Ch Fawad asks Britain govt to hand over Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif ...01:25 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020