Balochistan Bar president Bilal Anwar Kasi gunned down in Quetta
According to the police, the car of the lawyer leader came under attack on Manno Jan road in the city. The assailants were riding a motorbike and could not be identified immediately.
The officials said that further investigation into the murder incident was still underway.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif strongly condemned the assassination of President Balochistan Bar Association, Bilal Kasi, and the Quetta blast.
In his message, the Prime Minister directed the Ministry of Interior and the provincial government to hunt down the perpetrators of this brutal act.
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to observe Shab-e-Mairaj on Thursday night05:00 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021