Imran declares his support for Tahir-ul-Qadri in Jaranwala rally
Khan, in his speech, criticized the ideology of the Pakistan Muslim League and vowed to put Sharifs behind the bars.
“I will not rest until these people are behind the bars,” said the PTI chairperson.
Imran also criticized the Punjab government, particularly Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif. He said that PML-N's vision is just to come in power, but now the nation has woken up and they have understood the ideology of their idology, he said.
The PTI was addressing a public gathering in Faisalabad.
On December 5, the Punjab government, at the orders of the Lahore High Court, made the Model Town incident report public. The report was devised by Justice Baqir Najfi and it points toward the government of Punjab, particularly Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah as well as the provincial police for the 2014 incident in which 14 supporters of the PAT were killed.
Model Town massacre: Justice Najafi inquiry ... 06:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2017
LAHORE - The Punjab government, after three years, has made public the judicial commission report put forth by Justice ...
After the report was made public, Pakistan People's Party (PPP) also threw its weight behind Tahir-ul-Qadri, demanding Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif's resignation.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021