EXCLUSIVE: 'He didn't want to be a politician,' Pakistan's First Lady speaks about PM Abbasi for the first time on media
In an exclusive interview, she said that my husband (Shahid Khaqan Abbasi) is leading a very simple life and loves tourism, added that he takes a simple meal, likes pulses but doesn't like any kind of meat.
She said the Ojhri Camp tragedy, in which her father-in-law (Khaqan Abbasi) died and her brother-in-law sustained serious injuries which led to his death after 14 years, completely changed their lives.
First Lady said that my husband is a cool-tempered person, though he didn't want to become a politician, the Ojhri Camp tragedy made him a politician.
- PM Imran asks PTI ministers to counter Opposition's narrative with ...05:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- OIC asks UN to call on India to halt HR violations in IIOJ&K04:49 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif wishes happy birthday to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari04:21 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cardi B reveals the reason she filed for divorce from Offset01:14 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020