EXCLUSIVE: 'He didn't want to be a politician,' Pakistan's First Lady speaks about PM Abbasi for the first time on media
In an exclusive interview, she said that my husband (Shahid Khaqan Abbasi) is leading a very simple life and loves tourism, added that he takes a simple meal, likes pulses but doesn't like any kind of meat.
She said the Ojhri Camp tragedy, in which her father-in-law (Khaqan Abbasi) died and her brother-in-law sustained serious injuries which led to his death after 14 years, completely changed their lives.
First Lady said that my husband is a cool-tempered person, though he didn't want to become a politician, the Ojhri Camp tragedy made him a politician.
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021