High Commissioner to India calls on PM Imran, discusses Pak-India relations
According to the Foreign Office, Mahmood took Prime Minister Khan's advice on Pak-India relations before returning back to his post in New Delhi.
Foreign Office spokesperson, Dr Faisal had said a few days ago that the HC would be returning to India.
I conveyed to India today that our HC would be returning to Delhi, our Delegation will visit Delhi on 14 March, return visit of Indian delegation would be on 28 March to discuss Kartarpur Corridor, & conveyed our commitment to continued weekly contact at MO Directorate level.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) March 5, 2019
Tension between Pakistan and India escalated after the Pulwama attack in which over 40 soldiers were left dead last month. India pinned blame on Pakistan for playing a part in the attack, however, Islamabad denied the charges and sought credible evidence in this regard.
Indian Air Force violated the Line of Control again, however, Pakistan Air Force shot down two aircraft while capturing a pilot alive who was released as a peace gesture.
- WATCH – Kieron Pollard smashes 6 sixes in an over01:50 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- California to give 40% of vaccine doses to vulnerable areas01:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: FG Polo, Diamond Paints, Master ...01:18 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- FBR officer arrested for 'running over' traffic cop in Lahore (VIDEO)12:55 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021