High Commissioner to India calls on PM Imran, discusses Pak-India relations
According to the Foreign Office, Mahmood took Prime Minister Khan's advice on Pak-India relations before returning back to his post in New Delhi.
Foreign Office spokesperson, Dr Faisal had said a few days ago that the HC would be returning to India.
I conveyed to India today that our HC would be returning to Delhi, our Delegation will visit Delhi on 14 March, return visit of Indian delegation would be on 28 March to discuss Kartarpur Corridor, & conveyed our commitment to continued weekly contact at MO Directorate level.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) March 5, 2019
Tension between Pakistan and India escalated after the Pulwama attack in which over 40 soldiers were left dead last month. India pinned blame on Pakistan for playing a part in the attack, however, Islamabad denied the charges and sought credible evidence in this regard.
Indian Air Force violated the Line of Control again, however, Pakistan Air Force shot down two aircraft while capturing a pilot alive who was released as a peace gesture.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021