Pakistan to fully reopen airspace today
Flight operations at most major airports had resumed over the week, however, the reopening of the airspace nationwide had been delayed.
On Thursday, The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) said that Pakistan's airspace will be completely reopened on March 8 at 01:00 pm.
Pakistan’s airspace to remain suspended at LoC ... 06:53 PM | 6 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistani airspace has been closed along the Line of Control (LoC), according to a Notice to Airmen ...
Flight operations at Faisalabad, Multan and Rahim Yar Khan airports, which were suspended for an additional 24 hours on Thursday, will be resumed today.
Owing to the escalating tensions between India, Pakistan shut its airspace completely for about three days, due to which flights between Asia and Europe were disrupted, stranding thousands of passengers.
Although airlines were later able to reroute through China many flights that normally pass over Pakistan.
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021