Balochistan mega-corruption: More arrests expected after Raisani reveals names of other suspects
According to media reports, Mushtaq Raisani has disclosed the names of his colleagues involved in the corruption and the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is conducting raids to arrest the others identified by Raisani.
Officials of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had arrested Raisani on Friday during a raid on the finance department at the Civil Secretariat.
Senior NAB officials have been probing Raisani's involvement in the embezzlement of Rs 1 billion. The former finance secretary was picked up from his residence by NAB officials on Friday and Rs730 million was recovered from his home.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022