Three troops injured in bomb blast near CTD vehicle in Peshawar
A bomb exploded near the vehicle of CTD at Khatko Bridge that injured at least three officials.
It is being reported that officials of CTD and bomb disposal units were coming back after defusing explosive devices when their vehicle was targeted by the terrorists.
The injured have been shifted to Lady Reading Hospital for medical treatment.
Meanwhile, a blast occurred outside a girls primary school situated near Urmar area on Shamshato Road, Peshawar in which gate of the school damaged. Another bomb carrying 2-2.5 kilograms of explosives, which was also planted outside the school, was defused by the bomb disposal squad.
On February 15 this year, at least two people were killed and more than a dozen others wounded when a suicide bomber hit Peshawar’s Hayatabad area.
Initial reports had said the explosion was a suicide attack which occurred outside Peshawar Development Authority (PDA) office in Hayatabad.
SSP Operations Sajjad Khan had said the suicide bomber rammed his motorcycle into a vehicle carrying judges.
In January, nine people were injured in a roadside bomb blast on Peshawar-Charsadda Road near Naguman.
- Pakistan gets UAE nod to hold remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu ...06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021