Parliamentary committee formed to monitor CPEC project
The committee comprises of as many as 22 members from ruling and opposition parties including 15 members of national assembly (MNAs) and 7 senators.
According to sources Abdul Qadir Baloch, Senator Talha Mahmood, Senator Mir Hasil Bazinju, Mahmood Khan Achakzai, Aftab Sherpao, Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Ameer Haider Hoti, Asad Umar, Ejaz Jakhrani and Shazia Mari are among the members of special monitory committee.
A notification will also be issued in this regard very soon.
Earlier on May 14 a meeting of the country’s top political leadership agreed to set up a special parliamentary committee for regular oversight of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's special fans celebrate baby Alyana's ...04:40 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021