Electrocution accident at Muharram procession claims four lives in Karachi
According to tio media reports, the accident occurred in Bhittaiabad neighbourhood of Gulistan-e-Jauhar area when an Alam (flag) was being prepared for a 7th Muharram procession.
Accidentally, the Alam touched with electricity wires, leading to the tragic accident which killed four men due to electrocution.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but their lives could not be saved.
Three dead were identified as Muhammad Ali (35), Haji Khaskheli (13) and Sono Shahzaib (18). Sumair Mir Hassan (14), Afzal Agha (22) and Mohsin Shah (19) sustained burn injures in the incident.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021