Electrocution accident at Muharram procession claims four lives in Karachi
According to tio media reports, the accident occurred in Bhittaiabad neighbourhood of Gulistan-e-Jauhar area when an Alam (flag) was being prepared for a 7th Muharram procession.
Accidentally, the Alam touched with electricity wires, leading to the tragic accident which killed four men due to electrocution.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but their lives could not be saved.
Three dead were identified as Muhammad Ali (35), Haji Khaskheli (13) and Sono Shahzaib (18). Sumair Mir Hassan (14), Afzal Agha (22) and Mohsin Shah (19) sustained burn injures in the incident.
- 'Modern challenges to UN peacekeepers require cohesive actions by ...08:26 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019