Electrocution accident at Muharram procession claims four lives in Karachi
According to tio media reports, the accident occurred in Bhittaiabad neighbourhood of Gulistan-e-Jauhar area when an Alam (flag) was being prepared for a 7th Muharram procession.
Accidentally, the Alam touched with electricity wires, leading to the tragic accident which killed four men due to electrocution.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but their lives could not be saved.
Three dead were identified as Muhammad Ali (35), Haji Khaskheli (13) and Sono Shahzaib (18). Sumair Mir Hassan (14), Afzal Agha (22) and Mohsin Shah (19) sustained burn injures in the incident.
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi's meetup stresses promotion of skill-based ...08:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020