Zardari for Pakistan's role in Yemen crisis
Zardari, while addressing a press conference at Bilawal House in Karachi, also demanded the government to convene an All Parties Conference (APC) to develop a unanimous national opinion over the troubled Gulf region. “Our party will suggest the government to summon a session of all Muslim countries as well,” he maintained.
The government should thoroughly brief the political leadership and international community over the issue, PPP co-chairman said.
He went on to say that at least 3 million Pakistani nationals have been residing and working in different Arab states and that they will be directly affected by the ongoing tension in the region.
The former president welcomed the formation of three-member judicial commission to look into the allegations of rigging in general elections 2013.
He said none of the political parties should be banned to function in the country but an action must be taken against the criminal elements present in the parties. I accept there are few ‘rotten eggs’ in our party also, he stated.
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021