Pakistan Army continues rescue, relief activities in Dadu
RAWALPINDI – The overwhelming rainfall and hill torrents had wrecked havoc in the areas of Dadu district where Pakistan Army troops were busy in relief and rescue efforts to help affectees of recent hill torrent and breach of Flood Protection Bund of Nai Gaj Dam.
Army Engineer boats were rescuing stranded people to safer places, said Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release.
Moreover, medical camps were also established there for providing necessary medical care.
Pakistan Army troops were also providing hot meal being served to these affected people.
- Four killed, PTI MPA Malik Liaqat injured in Lower Dir attack11:20 AM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Pakistan’s Tayyab Raza loses bronze medal ...10:12 AM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Russian girl travels to Pakistan to marry love of her life11:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Neelam Muneer is living a dream vacation in Swat10:51 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz trolled for sharing photos in gym outfit09:24 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022