Pakistan Army continues rescue, relief activities in Dadu
RAWALPINDI – The overwhelming rainfall and hill torrents had wrecked havoc in the areas of Dadu district where Pakistan Army troops were busy in relief and rescue efforts to help affectees of recent hill torrent and breach of Flood Protection Bund of Nai Gaj Dam.
Army Engineer boats were rescuing stranded people to safer places, said Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release.
Moreover, medical camps were also established there for providing necessary medical care.
Pakistan Army troops were also providing hot meal being served to these affected people.
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets ‘Ertugrul’ actor Cem Uçan during his trip to ...02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- China welcomes Pakistan's decision to lift ban on TikTok01:47 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sonya Hussain starts her own YouTube channel12:28 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020