Indian PM Modi to visit Pakistan in 2016
Talking to newsmen in Islamabad, Sushma said that her visit is although a sign of improving ties between Pakistan and India however no announcement of restoration bilateral composite dialogue is expected in this visit.
She went on to say that currently she is here in Pakistan to attend a multinational summit which is more linked to regional development and peace rather than the bilateral ties of Pakistan and India.
However she extended her hope that two countries will move forward in resumption of dialogue in the visit.
Sushma Swaraj also confirmed that she will hold meetings with Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Sartaj Aziz today (Wednesday).
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021