Sharifs await Kulsoom Nawaz' medical test reports following third chemotherapy session
Brought Ami to the hospital for her PET CT & Gallium scan after her 3rd chemo to assess the response to the treatment. Allah-u-Shafi. pic.twitter.com/z8u8N3d1oe— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) December 8, 2017
Sharing a picture of her parents, Maryam Nawaz tweeted that Kulsoom was taken to the hospital for PET CT (Positron emission tomography, computed tomography) & Gallium scan to analyze the effectiveness of treatment.
Kulsoom Nawaz, who overpowered her rival Yasmeen Rashid in NA-120 bye-elections in mid-September was diagnosed with Cancer following which her electoral campaign was spearheaded by Maryam.
The former first lady was diagnosed with lymphoma — a cancer of the lymph nodes following which she was shifted to London where she had three surgeries as part of cancer treatment.
Former Premier Nawaz Sharif is currently in London along with Maryam and his sons Hassan and Hussain after the accountability court in Islamabad exempted him for a short duration from personal appearance in the hearings pertaining to references filed against him by the National Accountability Bureau.
The former premier sought a rescheduling of his exemption from appearance following which the Judge Muhammad Bashir granted him exemption from December 5 till 12th.
- New Zealand PM issues statement after Black Caps backing out of ...08:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Cricket world hits back at New Zealand for cancelling tour07:50 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Zameen.com signs on as sales and marketing partner for T Square in ...07:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- 'Disappointed' – Team Pakistan react after New Zealand's ...06:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Argentina plans to buy Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter jets06:32 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021