Punjab Cabinet approves 40 point agenda for development in different sectors
The Cabinet approved a forty points agenda while rejecting a proposal to raise the Abiana rate.
Cabinet approved Alternative Dispute Resolution Bill 2019. It was also decided to extend the Safe City Project to major cities of the province.
Launching a Low-cost Housing project in Chistian, Lodhran and Renala Khurd, under Prime Minister's Naya Pakistan Housing Program, was also approved. Housing Department will be responsible for its implementation.
Punjab Cabinet expands as 12 more ministers ... 05:24 PM | 12 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - The total number of ministers in Punjab has gone up to 35 after the induction of 12 more ministers in the ...
During the meeting, Punjab Cabinet approved several bills including The Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019, Provincial Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2018 and Punjab Red Zones [Establishment and Security) Bill 20CM-CABINET MEETING-TWO:(Lahore)18, Punjab Zakat and Usher [Amendment] Act 2018
The Cabinet also approved the amendment in Petroleum [Exploration and Production] policy 2012.
Punjab Cabinet also decided to grant administrative and financial autonomy to Institute of Public Health Lahore and to form an Administrative Committee regarding Institute's issues.
The approval was given to change the name of Fort Manro Development Authority to Koh e Suleman Authority DG Khan. The powers of this Authority will now also include Tehsil Koh e Suleman.
Addressing meeting, Chief Minister said that interests of farmer community will be protected at any cost as PTI Government s a true protector of farmers' rights.
He said that the progress of Punjab is our aim and our every decision is being taken in the public's interest.
He welcomed Muhammad Rizwan on inclusion in Cabinet as Provincial Minister. He lauded performance of Abdul Aleem Khan's performance as Senior Minister and appreciated his tendering resignation, showing high moral ethics.
The chief minister said that the PTI government believes in the supremacy of law. Punjab Cabinet also approved decisions taken during its previous meeting.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021