12 militants killed in Khyber Agency: ISPR
PESHAWAR (APP) - At least 12 terrorists were killed Tuesday when military jets bombed militant hideouts in restive Khyber agency.
According to ISPR, the air strikes were carried out in an area of Khyber tribal region close to the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. The airstrikes come as the latest in the military’s offensive to clear the tribal areas of Taliban militants. The army started Operation Zarb-e-Azb in June last year and has since claimed significant success in the offensive.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021