Three Kashmiri Hurriyat activists released from Tihar jail after 8 years
According to Kashmir Media Service, Muhammad Siddique Ganai and Ghulam Jeelani Lallu hail from Sopore and Farooq Ahmed Dagga belongs to Kupwara.
The Hurriyat activists after their release visited the Martyrs’ Graveyard at Eidgah in Srinagar. They along with Hurriyat leaders including Bashir Ahmed Tota and Imtiaz Ahmed Reshi offered fateha there and reiterated to fight for the peaceful resolution of the Kashmir dispute.
“The detainees are being harassed by criminals,” he said.
- Iran invites Pakistan to multilateral conference on Afghanistan10:36 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021