Islamabad traffic police launch virtual technology to train new drivers
The ITP have now installed 10 driving training simulators and are equipped with three screens, a seat, gearbox, steering wheel, gas, brake and clutch pedals and other things that replicate a driver’s seat in a real car.
This new program helps those who are reluctant in bringing their vehicles to the jam-packed roads and fast-moving highways.
IG Islamabad Police, Sultan Azam Taimuri personally examined the newly installed simulators.
Islamabad traffic police launches E-Challan ... 02:35 PM | 3 Mar, 2018
ISLAMABAD – Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP), has launched e-ticketing system in the capital, in collaboration with ...
Previously, Islamabad Traffic Police has launched a digital challan system that allows people to pay their challans on the go through digital payments.
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Multan Sultans take on Peshawar Zalmi tonight06:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United set 153-run target for Lahore Qalandars ...05:56 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021