Land mafia re-emerges in Karachi as famous businessman claims receiving death threats
Revealing his side of the story on social media, Aamir, who owns renowned 'Tasty' brand dealing in Supari, expressed that his father was martyred by land grabbers two decades back, and now he was receiving phone calls, threatening him of meting out same treatment, as his father.
Aamir, did not name the suspects, however, conveyed that the phone calls were made to coerce him into relinquishing possession of his plot in the Nursery Furniture Market claiming that he was the legitimate owner of the said land from last 20 years.
Describing how his father was actively involved in the social work across the city and was killed by the same group over the squabble stemming out of the plot issue, Aamir explained that he had also obtained a stay order from the Sindh High Court, in his favor, even then he was being threatened.
Enlisting the support of social media influencers, Aamir Tasty urged the civil-military bigwigs as well as judicial elite to intervene and judiciously solve the issue.
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents11:15 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021