Land mafia re-emerges in Karachi as famous businessman claims receiving death threats
Revealing his side of the story on social media, Aamir, who owns renowned 'Tasty' brand dealing in Supari, expressed that his father was martyred by land grabbers two decades back, and now he was receiving phone calls, threatening him of meting out same treatment, as his father.
Aamir, did not name the suspects, however, conveyed that the phone calls were made to coerce him into relinquishing possession of his plot in the Nursery Furniture Market claiming that he was the legitimate owner of the said land from last 20 years.
Describing how his father was actively involved in the social work across the city and was killed by the same group over the squabble stemming out of the plot issue, Aamir explained that he had also obtained a stay order from the Sindh High Court, in his favor, even then he was being threatened.
Enlisting the support of social media influencers, Aamir Tasty urged the civil-military bigwigs as well as judicial elite to intervene and judiciously solve the issue.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022