Land mafia re-emerges in Karachi as famous businessman claims receiving death threats
Revealing his side of the story on social media, Aamir, who owns renowned 'Tasty' brand dealing in Supari, expressed that his father was martyred by land grabbers two decades back, and now he was receiving phone calls, threatening him of meting out same treatment, as his father.
Aamir, did not name the suspects, however, conveyed that the phone calls were made to coerce him into relinquishing possession of his plot in the Nursery Furniture Market claiming that he was the legitimate owner of the said land from last 20 years.
Describing how his father was actively involved in the social work across the city and was killed by the same group over the squabble stemming out of the plot issue, Aamir explained that he had also obtained a stay order from the Sindh High Court, in his favor, even then he was being threatened.
Enlisting the support of social media influencers, Aamir Tasty urged the civil-military bigwigs as well as judicial elite to intervene and judiciously solve the issue.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- At least two dead, several injured as violence mars Sindh local govt ...05:44 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa dance their heart out on ‘Loota Re’ ...03:00 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022