Pre-arrest bail granted to Zulfiqar Mirza
The former home minister's bail was granted against surety bonds worth Rs100,000 each in the three pending cases against him.
Earlier, Zulfiqar Mirza arrived at the ATC amid tight security earlier today (Saturday).
Three cases have been registered against Mirza under the Anti-terrorism Act 1997 over charges of attempting murder, attacking a police station and forcibly shutting down shops in a market in the Badin district. He is on protective bail in these cases till Saturday.
Mirza has been booked in two more cases for attempting murder and obstructing public servants from performing their duties.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021