Mentally challenged man shot dead by traffic warden in Mardan
According to reports, Bilal Khan was going to a psychiatric clinic with his father Lal Ghani when suddenly, Bilal jumped off the motorbike near the judicial complex and started beating Saeed Khan, the traffic warden.
As a result, Saeed opened fire on him leaving him dead on the spot. According to Ghani, he tried explaining to the warden that Bilal is mentally ill but all went in vain.
Following the orders of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General of Police Nasir Khan Durrani, the traffic warden has been arrested and an FIR has been lodged against him at the city police station.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021