Mentally challenged man shot dead by traffic warden in Mardan
According to reports, Bilal Khan was going to a psychiatric clinic with his father Lal Ghani when suddenly, Bilal jumped off the motorbike near the judicial complex and started beating Saeed Khan, the traffic warden.
As a result, Saeed opened fire on him leaving him dead on the spot. According to Ghani, he tried explaining to the warden that Bilal is mentally ill but all went in vain.
Following the orders of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General of Police Nasir Khan Durrani, the traffic warden has been arrested and an FIR has been lodged against him at the city police station.
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Abrarul Haq dedicates his latest song to PM Imran04:18 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sarwat Gilani and Mira Sethi shed light on negative ...02:46 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021