Section 144 imposed at exam centres to prevent cheating in Karachi
The law would bar the entry of strangers into the exam centres and prevent everyone from using or taking mobile phones with them. Neither candidates or invigilators would be able to keep mobile phones until the paper is over.
Authorities said that stern action would be taken against those who will be found violating the law.
Meanwhile, Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah also paid a surprise visit to colleges where examinations were being conducted on Tuesday.
The papers for secondary and intermediate board have been leaked on social media before reaching the exam halls.
- Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man marries 65-year-old ...10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Woman heckles Ishaq Dar outside his house in London (VIDEO)09:57 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- NAB chief says solid evidence of money laundering found against 'big ...09:42 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- This Pakistani city will be the first to have coronavirus vaccines by ...09:17 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021