TLP Faizabad sit-in: SC to hear suo motu case on Nov 16
The three-week long sit-in, which had paralyzed the federal capital, was called off on November 27, 2107 after protesters reached an agreement with PML-N government.
A two-judge bench headed by Justice Mushir Alam and comprising Justice Qazi Faez Isa will hear the suo motu case on November 16.
Khadim Hussain Rizvi calls off Islamabad sit-in ... 06:36 AM | 27 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Khadim Hussain Rizvi, the chief of Tehreek-e-Labaik Pakistan, on Monday formally announced calling off ...
Notices have been also been issued to the interior secretary, defence secretary, Islamabad inspector general of police (IGP) and the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in this regard.
SC terms ISI’s report on Faizabad sit-in ... 03:30 PM | 19 Mar, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The supreme court of Pakistan questioned the effectiveness of country's premier intelligence agency ISI in ...
Last year in November, the top court had taken suo motu notice of the sit-in staged by TLP leaders and activists at the Faizabad Interchange.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021