Pakistani doctor pleads not guilty to molesting young girl on plane
Muhammad Asif Chaudhry, 57, is accused of moving from his assigned seat to a seat next to the Iowa girl, who was traveling alone in July as part of the airline's unaccompanied-minor program.
He pleaded not guilty to two counts of abusive sexual contact with a child between 12 and 16. Each count carries a maximum two-year prison sentence, reported Dawn.
The arraignment comes days after the girl's parents filed a federal lawsuit in Des Moines, suing Chaudhry and American Airlines.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021