PTI will hold Raiwind March before Muharram: Imran Khan
PTI Chief while addressing a press conference, said that we would not be surrounding anyone’s house.
“The date of rally would be announced in three days,” Imran Khan said. He said that government has hijacked all democratic institutions. “Panama Leak was the biggest case for National Accountability Bureau (NAB),” he added.
He further stated that we would pull together people from totally over the Pakistan for the Raiwind March. He threatened that we would shut down the city if the government would use Punjab Police against the march. “We would try to keep the opposition together till the last extent,” Imran said.
“If we induce to travel alone to Raiwind March, we definitely would go,” he appended.
Imran Khan also said that Speaker of National Assembly (NA) Ayaz Sadiq has sent the reference against him to Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) whereas he has rejected the reference against the Prime Minsiter (PM) Nawaz Sharif inspite of the PM’s name in Panama Papers.
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022