President Arif Alvi confers Nishan-i-Imtiaz on Turkey's Air Force Chief
He said bilateral ties between the two countries had now transformed into a strong strategic partnership over the years.
He highlighted mutual defence collaboration, marked by frequent high-level exchanges between the two sides had increased several folds.
He emphasized on exploring ways to further strengthen bilateral defence relations. He also expressed gratitude for the participation of Turkish Air Force “Solo Turk” F-16 team in the Pakistan Day Air Display on March 23.
The president stressed there was vast potential for investment in Pakistan, especially in energy, infrastructure and food processing sectors.
He noted Turkish investments in Pakistan had considerably grown. However, the existing potential in bilateral trade needs to be further enhanced, he added.
The president highlighted Pakistan-Turkey Strategic Economic Framework which was proposed during prime minister’s visit to Turkey, would pave the way for enhanced economic and trade cooperation between the two countries.
- Punjab mulls slashing attendance to 50pc for students under 12 years: ...12:19 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s NSA Moeed Yusuf to visit Afghanistan to discuss ...11:49 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021