‘Mobilink supervisor’ blocks number of woman who didn’t respond to flirty, threatening texts
Z (the original identity of the woman is kept secret for obvious reasons), told DailyPakistan that a few days back her cellphone was bombarded by a number of text messages by the man, who kept on insisting her for a voice chat in the most absurd manner. But, as the woman did not reply to any of the text, he started threatening her with her number’s blockage – which actually happened the next day.
Soon as her number got blocked, the woman said she contacted the company and got her number restored. Yet her ordeal wasn’t over, and the man goes by the name of 'Raheem' again started threatening her in a more aggressive way while insisting on a voice chat.
After another try, the woman managed to secure her number for the second time but she told DailyPakistan that she is still receiving the threating messages.
According to the woman, she has already registered a complaint with the cellular company but so far, no satisfactory action has been taken.
The woman also plans to report his number to the cybercrime’s wing of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020