MQM once again decides to re-join Sindh govt
The two parties also decided to jointly contest the Senate elections, according to sources. A four-member committee comprising two members from each party, will be constituted for the purpose.
PPP leader and former interior minister Rehman A. Malik and MQM chief Altaf Hussain held prolonged meeting in London late Monday night. The sources said MQM chief is willing to join the provincial government.
Talking to local TV channel, MQM leader Mustafa Azizabad said his party made a decision to join the provincial government in broad national interest, adding former President Asif Ali Zardari also assured the implementation of 60/40 formula. He also said a four-member committee will be formed to settle the issues between the two parties.
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Tu Jhoom' - Coke Studio's producer Xulfi refutes plagiarism claims03:44 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021