Indian firing across LoC injures 10 civilians
Army kills one Indian soldier, injures three in response to aggression: ISPR
ISLAMABAD - Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing across the Line of Control (LoC) during the past 24 hours, injuring 10 civilians along Jandrot and Nikial sectors.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported Monday that Indian forces targeted the civilian population in Jandrot and Nikial Sectors along the LoC, with mortars and heavy weapons.
The Indian forces deliberately targeted civilian population in Jabbar, Sandhara, Sumbal Gali and Dabsi villages of Kotli District that injured 10 innocent civilians including two children and women who sustained serious injuries.
The injured have been evacuated to nearby medical facility for necessary care.
In response, the ISPR stated, Pakistan army troops responded effectively to Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations.
As a result, one Indian soldier was killed and three including a Major got injured while substantial damage was inflicted on Indian posts from where fire was initiated.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020