Indian firing across LoC injures 10 civilians
Army kills one Indian soldier, injures three in response to aggression: ISPR
ISLAMABAD - Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing across the Line of Control (LoC) during the past 24 hours, injuring 10 civilians along Jandrot and Nikial sectors.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported Monday that Indian forces targeted the civilian population in Jandrot and Nikial Sectors along the LoC, with mortars and heavy weapons.
The Indian forces deliberately targeted civilian population in Jabbar, Sandhara, Sumbal Gali and Dabsi villages of Kotli District that injured 10 innocent civilians including two children and women who sustained serious injuries.
The injured have been evacuated to nearby medical facility for necessary care.
In response, the ISPR stated, Pakistan army troops responded effectively to Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations.
As a result, one Indian soldier was killed and three including a Major got injured while substantial damage was inflicted on Indian posts from where fire was initiated.
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019