President, PM expresses felicitation to Muslims especially to nation on Eid Milad-Un-Nabi (SAWW)
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan have extended their felicitations to Muslims especially to the nation on the occasion of Eid Milad-Un-Nabi (SAWW).
In their separate messages, they said the Prophet (PBUH) established a welfare state and a role model society on the earth by better management.
The President, in his message, said the government is striving to develop Pakistan as a welfare state based on the principles of the State of Madina.
He said the government is making economic and social reforms in various sectors which could bring about positive outcomes very soon.
The President urged the citizens particularly the religious scholars to play their role to make Pakistan a welfare state.
The Prime Minister said the thought of welfare state was, first-ever, introduced by Islam in human history. He said the Holy Prophet and Khulafa-e-Rashideen practically materialized this thought in the first Hijri Century, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) marked the end of a history of inhumanity, oppression, tyranny, ignorance, injustice and deviation from the right path and purified civilization by inculcating characteristics like human dignity and forgiveness, said the premier.
- London hospital employee Waseem issues threat to journalist Hamza ...10:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020