President, PM expresses felicitation to Muslims especially to nation on Eid Milad-Un-Nabi (SAWW)
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan have extended their felicitations to Muslims especially to the nation on the occasion of Eid Milad-Un-Nabi (SAWW).
In their separate messages, they said the Prophet (PBUH) established a welfare state and a role model society on the earth by better management.
The President, in his message, said the government is striving to develop Pakistan as a welfare state based on the principles of the State of Madina.
He said the government is making economic and social reforms in various sectors which could bring about positive outcomes very soon.
The President urged the citizens particularly the religious scholars to play their role to make Pakistan a welfare state.
The Prime Minister said the thought of welfare state was, first-ever, introduced by Islam in human history. He said the Holy Prophet and Khulafa-e-Rashideen practically materialized this thought in the first Hijri Century, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) marked the end of a history of inhumanity, oppression, tyranny, ignorance, injustice and deviation from the right path and purified civilization by inculcating characteristics like human dignity and forgiveness, said the premier.
- 10 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019