PTI alleges PM Nawaz, CM Shehbaz for 'influencing' NA-122 by-poll
In a letter to Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sardar Raza, the PTI secretary general Naeem-ul-Haq went on to say that recent press conferences of Prime Minister and Punjab Chief Minister are an desperate attempt to affect the voting trend in NA-122. PTI has already expressed its concerns about Election Commission Member Riaz Kiyani and recent statements from public office holders confirm that government is trying to manipulate the polling results, he said.
He further stated that according to the code of conduct the prime minister and chief minister cannot announce any new projects after the announcement of by-polls. The federal ministers cannot participate in the electioneering for by-polls, he reminded ECP.
The PTI leader request the CEC tot ake serious notice of these activities that in other words can be termed as 'pre-poll rigging'.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021