World's first quad-camera Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) listed on Geekbench's website
The prototype’s benchmark of Galaxy A9 (2018), has been spotted in the Geekbench database with SM-A9200 model number.
The A9’s Geekbench results show 1,609 single-core score and 5,844 multi-core.
Previously, the report suggests that the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2018) will feature a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display.
There are four camera modules at the back comprising of a 24MP primary sensor and an 8MP camera sensor with a super wide-angle lens of a 120-degree field of view. There will be two zoom lenses of 10MP and 5MP respectively on the rear side, as per the report.
There’s a 24-megapixel Sony IMX 576 selfie camera will also be present up front.
However, all the specifications are still based on rumors so it’s worth waiting for the official confirmation from Samsung.
- Martyred PIA pilot’s father questions credibility of plane crash ...08:35 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020