Pakistan stand at 7th spot in ICC T20 rankings; Virat Kohli tops the batsmen list
Pakistan’s batsmen Umer Akmal and Ahmad Shahzad stand at number 22 and 27 respectively. Middle order batsman Muhammad Hafeez has maintained 35th position; while young opening batsman Sharjeel Khan has moved up to secure 37st spot, riding on his 59 runs during the only T20 match against the England in Manchester, UK.
Former T20 captain Shahid Afridi has dropped down to 46th position, one spot down to Shoaib Malik.
As a team, New Zealand lead the table with 132 points. Two-time ICC World Twenty20 champion West Indies, which was six points behind second-placed India's 128 points before the series, is now just one point adrift at 125 with India on 126.
Pakistan, who have played most matches - 29- than any team, stand seventh in the ICC Twenty20 Team Rankings with 107 points.
- Jinnah – Foreign Ministry celebrates Pakistan’s founder through ...02:13 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Peshawar University denies full salary to employees amid financial ...01:52 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Last heir to Ottoman Empire throne passes away in Syria01:30 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan rejects India's “unwarranted assertions” in UNGA about ...01:06 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- UN adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against attacks on religious ...12:43 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Shaniera Akram challenges 'Elite Aunties' for a competition11:33 AM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Virat and Anushka make first appearance after daughter's birth10:49 AM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Alizeh Shah amazes fans with yet another striking selfie10:28 AM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021