Sharif family mulls to respond Dr. Qadri with legal action
Managing Director Sharif Group of Industries Yousuf Abbas Sharif said he will take legal action over Dr. Qadri’s invalid accusations regarding presence of Indian workers in sugar mills related with Sharif family.
Abbas clarified there is not a single Indian national working in the sugar mills owned by Sharif family, adding the mill was established in 1992 with workforce of over 1100 people. He went on to say that no foreigner worked in Sharif owned sugar mills.
He said, “Tahirul Qadri is an established liar. We are sending him defamation notice. We will take PAT chief to the court.”
Earlier, PAT supremo Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri presented documents allegedly revealing the details of Indians working in sugar mills owned by the Sharif brothers.
“They are part of some 300 Indians working in the sugar mills on a police reporting-free, multiple-entry visas,” Qadri told reporters at the PAT Model Town secretariat.
He said these Indians were issued visas on letterheads issued by the sugar mills owned by the Sharifs, adding that the Pakistan High Commission in Delhi was instructed to give these Indians visas that exempt them from reporting to the police.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022