Indian troops martyr five more Kashmiri youth in IIOJK
ISLAMABAD – Indian troops in their fresh acts of state terrorism martyred five more Kashmiri youth in Shopian and Islamabad districts, taking the number of the martyred youth in IIOJK to 12 since Thursday.
According to Kashmir Media Service, three youth were martyred by the troops during cordon and search operations in Hadipora area of Shopian while another two youth were martyred in Bijbehara area of Islamabad district.
Earlier, Indian troops martyred seven Kashmiri youth in separate cordon and search operations in Shopian and Pulwama districts on Thursday and Friday.
The authorities have snapped internet services in Shopian, Kulgam and Islamabad districts of south Kashmir.
Another Indian soldier commits suicide in ... 03:31 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
SRINAGAR – An Indian soldier committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in Indian Illegally ...
Meanwhile, Pakistan also strongly condemned the indiscriminate firing of heavy weapons and grenades on a mosque in Shopian in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) on Friday.
Pakistan condemns Indian troops’ attack on ... 10:33 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan strongly condemned indiscriminate firing of heavy weapons and grenades on a Mosque in ...
- Israel and Turkey to restore full diplomatic ties in surprise thaw10:46 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Remains of Indian soldier found on 'world's highest battlefield' ...10:21 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- US woman charged with murder for ‘kiss of death’ to prisoner09:29 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022