Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief
RAWALPINDI - Two important officials from Russian and Britain on Wednesday held separate meetings with Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa to discuss matters of mutual interest.
According to military's media wign, Denis Valentinovich Manturov, Minister of Industry & Trade of Russian Federation called on COAS at GHQ.
During the meeting, both reiterated the desire to further enhance bilateral relations for peace & stability and economic prosperity of the region.
Separately, Dr. Christian Turner, British High Commissioner to Pakistan called on army chief. COAS welcomed him to Pakistan and wished him well for the assignment.
During the meeting matters of mutual interests were discussed.
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: China mourns COVID-19 victims06:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Afghan nationals wishing to return will be allowed to leave Pakistan05:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019