Father, son booked for injuring neighbour’s cat in Pakistan
Rehana Habib lodged an FIR with Peshawar’s Gulberg police station against the men on charges of abducting and injuring her cat.
The complainant alleged that Anees, along with his son Jawad Anees, abducted and injured her cat. The pet cat is available for Rs45000 in market, according to the owner.
Police sources said Rehana submitted an application which was sent to the district prosecutor for legal opinion. After the legal opinion was provided, the police registered an FIR, the sources added.
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed wins hearts with new singing video05:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022