US drone kills militants in Afghan district that was used to launch APS attacks
The Pakistan Today reported while quoting unnamed security sources that the compound targeted in the drone strike was located in the Nazyan district which served as a safe haven for Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).
The report further claimed that it was the militants based in Nazyan district who had actually planned the Army Public School carnage in Peshawar, which claimed over 140 lives.
It is also worth mentioning here that Pakistani security forces had also carried out a combing operation in Khyber Agency, particularly the Tirah Valley area of Bara district which borders Nazyan district of Afghanistan.
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021