13 killed after passenger bus turns turtle in Hassan Abdal
HASSAN ABDAL - As many as 13 people were killed and another 34 injured when a passenger bus turned turtle on motorway near Hassan Abdaal on Thursday morning.
According to media reports, the incident occurred at Brhama interchange when the driver lost control of the speedy coach due to the slippery road which caused the passenger bus overturned. The passenger bus was on its way to Lahore from Swat and
59 passengers were on board the bus when it met the accident.
According to the rescue teams, the injured have been shifted to hospitals of Hassan Abdal, Texila and Wah Cantt.
- Rain stops second day of 1st Test match with Sri Lanka at 222 against ...10:55 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019