13 killed after passenger bus turns turtle in Hassan Abdal
HASSAN ABDAL - As many as 13 people were killed and another 34 injured when a passenger bus turned turtle on motorway near Hassan Abdaal on Thursday morning.
According to media reports, the incident occurred at Brhama interchange when the driver lost control of the speedy coach due to the slippery road which caused the passenger bus overturned. The passenger bus was on its way to Lahore from Swat and
59 passengers were on board the bus when it met the accident.
According to the rescue teams, the injured have been shifted to hospitals of Hassan Abdal, Texila and Wah Cantt.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020