13 killed after passenger bus turns turtle in Hassan Abdal
HASSAN ABDAL - As many as 13 people were killed and another 34 injured when a passenger bus turned turtle on motorway near Hassan Abdaal on Thursday morning.
According to media reports, the incident occurred at Brhama interchange when the driver lost control of the speedy coach due to the slippery road which caused the passenger bus overturned. The passenger bus was on its way to Lahore from Swat and
59 passengers were on board the bus when it met the accident.
According to the rescue teams, the injured have been shifted to hospitals of Hassan Abdal, Texila and Wah Cantt.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020