18 killed as passenger bus overturns in Khuzdar
At least 18 people killed as a passenger bus crashed in Khuzdar on Friday.
The passenger coach was traveling from Wadh to Dadu when it met with an accident at Khori in Khuzdar district of Balochistan, as a result of which 15 people on the bus died on the spot while 30 others were injured.
Soon after the accident, rescue and Levies personnel rushed to the spot and started rescue operations.
The injured and deceased were shifted to Teaching Hospital Khuzdar, where three more people died and the death toll rose to 18. The condition of some of the injured is said to be critical.
It was reported that the passenger coach lost control and turned turtle because it was over-speeding.
Ghotki train crash death toll rises to 62 11:44 AM | 8 Jun, 2021
SUKKUR – The death toll from the collision between Millat Express and Sir Syed Express near Ghotki has risen to ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:52 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021