Dar in Dubai for talks with IMF
According to a statement by the Ministry of Finance, he joined the Pakistan delegation during ongoing talks with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) team for the 11th Review.
Finance Minister has completed three rounds of talks successfully with IMF team, according to the Ministry of Finance.
The 4th round of talks is expected to start shortly.
Previously, the IMF had asked Pakistan to further bolster its foreign currency reserves by undertaking various steps through the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) during the current fiscal year.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022