India did not allow Samjhota Express: Pakistan Railways
A spokesman of Pakistan Railways told media that a message received from Indian authorities has described that security inside India was the reason for cancellation of the train's operation.
Meanwhile, Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique has said that India did not received forty passengers of Samjhota Express in which few passengers were Indian citizens.
He said Indian citizens would be sent to India today through buses.
- India starts world's largest COVID-19 vaccination drive03:44 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Japan cracks down on illegal car export to Pakistan03:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan under FBR radar over 'secret assets, bank ...06:42 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021