PM Imran regrets int’l media ignoring dire human rights crisis in IoK
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has regretted the international media is ignoring the dire human rights crisis in Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK).
In a series of tweets today, he said Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory illegally annexed by India with nine hundred thousand troops imposing a siege on eight million Kashmiris.
For over 2 months with a complete blackout of communications, thousands imprisoned,including entire spectrum of political leadership plus children, & a growing humanitarian crisis. In IOJK 100k Kashmiris have been killed over 30 yrs fighting for their right to self determination— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 11, 2019
Voicing concerns over the situation in occupied Kashmir, he said, a complete blackout of communications is continuing there for over two months with thousands imprisoned including the children and the entire spectrum of political leadership.
He said one hundred thousand Kashmiris have been killed in over thirty years, the Radio Pakistan reported.
as committed to them by the international community through UNSC resolutions.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 11, 2019
He said the Kashmiris are fighting for their right to self-determination committed to them by the international community through the UN Security Council resolutions.
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019