PM Imran regrets int’l media ignoring dire human rights crisis in IoK
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has regretted the international media is ignoring the dire human rights crisis in Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK).
In a series of tweets today, he said Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory illegally annexed by India with nine hundred thousand troops imposing a siege on eight million Kashmiris.
For over 2 months with a complete blackout of communications, thousands imprisoned,including entire spectrum of political leadership plus children, & a growing humanitarian crisis. In IOJK 100k Kashmiris have been killed over 30 yrs fighting for their right to self determination— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 11, 2019
Voicing concerns over the situation in occupied Kashmir, he said, a complete blackout of communications is continuing there for over two months with thousands imprisoned including the children and the entire spectrum of political leadership.
He said one hundred thousand Kashmiris have been killed in over thirty years, the Radio Pakistan reported.
as committed to them by the international community through UNSC resolutions.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 11, 2019
He said the Kashmiris are fighting for their right to self-determination committed to them by the international community through the UN Security Council resolutions.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019