Reham Khan becomes KP's official ambassador for street children
Mehar Taj Roghani, advisor to the chief minister on social welfare said in a ceremony that an academy would be built for street children on 14 canal land in Peshawar.
On the occasion, Reham Khan said that the street children are actually the state’s children, who need homes and education.
“As a mother my responsibilities have increased,” she said while addressing a ceremony at Chief Minister House where she met street children.
Talking to media following the ceremony, Reham said PTI received warm welcome in Karachi.
She said that only women can bring real change in NA-246, where by-elections is scheduled to be held on April 23.
To a question, Reham said that she didn’t get any jewelry set from Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain, adding that he should donate it to Shaukat Khanam Hospital or to the street children.
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021