Government, Opposition to cooperate to form Southern Punjab province
Talking to media in Multan on Friday, the foreign minister informed that the proposal to establish a separate Public Service Commission of Southern Punjab is also in the pipeline to provide employment opportunities to the local people of the province.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said the incumbent government is taking effective steps to strengthen the economy and attracting foreign investment in the country.
The Foreign Minister said that unemployment is a big problem and to meet this challenge there is a need to promote investment in the country. He claimed that the trade deficit has improved due to prudent policies of the government.
To a question, he said a negotiated political settlement is required for lasting peace and stability in Afghanistan.
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:36 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Saba Qamar amuses fans with new video09:42 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas creates a buzz on social media with new hair makeover08:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022