NAB has no affiliation or links with politics, any political party: Chairman
In a statement on Saturday, he said Pakistan is committed to United Nations Convention against Corruption in eradicating it through its three-pronged Anti-Corruption Strategy of Awareness, Prevention, and Enforcement.
“NAB since its inception received about 3, 99,861 complaints from individuals and private or public organizations,” the chairman said, adding that NAB's prime focus is on cases of cheating public at large by fraudulent financial companies, money laundering, bank frauds, willful bank loan defaults, misuse of authority and embezzlement of state funds by government servants.
He clarified that the anti-graft body has no political affiliation with any group or political party.
NAB nominates Shehbaz, Hamza as accused in the ... 12:28 PM | 12 Jan, 2019
LAHORE. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Lahore has completed investigations into the Ramzan Sugar Mills Case ...
Taking the mega corruption cases to their logical end was one of his foremost priorities, Iqbal said, adding corruption has penetrated in the country to become a cancerous wound and removing it from its roots is a key requirement of the time.
A timeline of 10 months’ has been fixed to conclude the white collar mega corruption cases, he further said.
He also urged for utilizing all resources for arrest of the fugitive and proclaimed offenders in corruption cases.
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Seven Pakistan Air Force officers made Air Vice Marshal10:32 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022