Pakistani boxer Mohammad Waseem all set to tie knot
KARACHI – Pakistan’s boxing star Mohammad Waseem is all set to get married with Dr Tabina next month.
The wedding function will start from February 27 while the reception ceremony will be held on March 1.
Known for his quick and swift boxing style, the 33-year-old athlete has been given the nickname 'Falcon'.
Last month, he also shined at a boxing event held at the Punjab Governor's House in Lahore when he won the first Boxing Professional Fight. Waseem also owns 'WBC Middle East' title.
British-Pakistan boxer Aamir Khan recently recognised Waseem to be Pakistan's boxing champion.
PM Imran Khan reflects on sports with boxer Amir ... 01:26 PM | 23 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – World renowned boxer Amir Khan called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in the federal capital on ...
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021