Pakistani boxer Mohammad Waseem all set to tie knot
KARACHI – Pakistan’s boxing star Mohammad Waseem is all set to get married with Dr Tabina next month.
The wedding function will start from February 27 while the reception ceremony will be held on March 1.
Known for his quick and swift boxing style, the 33-year-old athlete has been given the nickname 'Falcon'.
Last month, he also shined at a boxing event held at the Punjab Governor's House in Lahore when he won the first Boxing Professional Fight. Waseem also owns 'WBC Middle East' title.
British-Pakistan boxer Aamir Khan recently recognised Waseem to be Pakistan's boxing champion.
PM Imran Khan reflects on sports with boxer Amir ... 01:26 PM | 23 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – World renowned boxer Amir Khan called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in the federal capital on ...
- Pakistan's coronavirus monitoring body chief reveals when Chinese ...05:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Amjad Sabri’s killer sentenced to death in three more killings05:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- PNS Nasr sets sail for Africa on humanitarian mission (VIDEO)04:58 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Two women judges of Afghanistan Supreme Court shot dead in Kabul04:28 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Afridi lauds Pakistan's mission in Dubai for 'exemplary role' during ...03:58 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021