Pakistani boxer Mohammad Waseem all set to tie knot
KARACHI – Pakistan’s boxing star Mohammad Waseem is all set to get married with Dr Tabina next month.
The wedding function will start from February 27 while the reception ceremony will be held on March 1.
Known for his quick and swift boxing style, the 33-year-old athlete has been given the nickname 'Falcon'.
Last month, he also shined at a boxing event held at the Punjab Governor's House in Lahore when he won the first Boxing Professional Fight. Waseem also owns 'WBC Middle East' title.
British-Pakistan boxer Aamir Khan recently recognised Waseem to be Pakistan's boxing champion.
PM Imran Khan reflects on sports with boxer Amir ... 01:26 PM | 23 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – World renowned boxer Amir Khan called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in the federal capital on ...
- Big Mac lover celebrates 50th anniversary of eating ‘best ...09:41 PM | 19 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour09:35 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Minimum fine of Rs2,000 for traffic violation in Lahore09:10 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in South Waziristan IED explosion08:15 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022