Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist attacks in Afghanistan: FO
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has strongly condemned terrorist attacks on a medical facility in Kabul and on a funeral in Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, Foreign Office Spokesperson said Pakistan condemns inhuman and cowardly terrorist attacks, which resulted in the loss of precious human lives.
It further said these terrorist acts are particularly despicable as they take place in the holy month of Ramazan and at a time when Afghanistan is grappling with Covid-19 pandemic.
#Pakistan strongly condemns the inhuman and cowardly terrorist attack on a medical facility in #Kabul and suicide attack on a funeral in #Nangarhar province, resulting in the loss of so many precious lives. @mfa_afghanistan— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) May 12, 2020
The spokesperson said "Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations and will continue to support a peaceful and stable Afghanistan."
The statement extended heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the families of victims and prayers for early recovery for those injured. It said "our thoughts and prayers are also with the Afghan people in this hour of grief."
Newborns, nurses among 37 dead in Afghan terror ... 06:30 PM | 12 May, 2020
KABUL – Gunmen stormed a maternity hospital in the Afghan capital Tuesday, killing at least 14 people ...
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020