PTI govt decides to present its own federal budget
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government has decided to present its own federal budget. It has also been decided to make vast amendment in 2018-19 finance bill to bring in the tax exemption matter of previous government.
Sources stated that previous government of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML N) had given tax exemption to those who have Rs 1.2 million annual income and now Imran Khan-led Federal government has decided to bring this limit to Rs 0.8 million.
Recommendations would be presented in Finance Bill in order to increase the tax revenue. The National Assembly session has been summoned on Sept. 14 for this purpose.
- Masoumeh Ebtekar: Iran's vice president infected by coronavirus11:54 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Hadi Khosrowshahi: Iran's ex-ambassador to Vatican dies of coronavirus11:47 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pakistan's Aviation division establishes emergency ...11:36 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan, Qatar agree to further enhance economic cooperation11:19 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pink Floyd: PM Imran tweets Roger Waters’ video criticising ...11:10 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- TikTok is cancer, says Feroze Khan03:05 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019