PTI govt decides to present its own federal budget
Sources stated that previous government of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML N) had given tax exemption to those who have Rs 1.2 million annual income and now Imran Khan-led Federal government has decided to bring this limit to Rs 0.8 million.
Recommendations would be presented in Finance Bill in order to increase the tax revenue. The National Assembly session has been summoned on Sept. 14 for this purpose.
- Army chief, DG ISI call on PM Imran ahead of China visit04:44 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- 70 endangered falcons die in custody of Karachi Customs03:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Ahsan Khan slams authorities for delay in justice for Noor Mukadam02:39 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021