Pakistan dedicates Independence Day to Kashmiris under Indian occupation
ISLAMABAD – Pakistanis will celebrate their 73rd Independence Day on Wednesday as Kashmir Solidarity Day to express full support to the people living under Indian repression for past seven decades.
Protest rallies will be taken out in all small and major cities of the country and seminars are being organised to highlight the plight of oppressed people in the occupied Jammu and Kashmir .
The government has decided to celebrate the Independence Day to express solidarity with people of occupied Kashmir and entire nation in unified voice will reiterate moral, political and diplomatic support to Kashmiris.
PM Imran to address AJK Legislative Assembly on ... 03:46 PM | 13 Aug, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday. ...
Meanwhile, brisk preparations continued today to celebrate the Independence Day with traditional enthusiasm and zeal are underway across the country.
People purchased national flags, Kashmir flags, banners, badges and pictures of national heroes who struggled tirelessly to achieve a separate homeland for Muslims of Subcontinent.
- US peace envoy Khalilzad updates Pakistan's FM Qureshi about talks ...08:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Lawyers' vandalism causes damage of Rs70 million to cardiology ...07:22 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran felicitates UK's Boris Johnson over resounding election ...06:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Tremendous response by the customers on Infinix 12.12 grand sale05:09 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Faysal Quraishi raises Rs 3 million for charity01:56 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019